In each incident, the burglar(s) broken into a home or garage through a side or back door.
Police did disclose what, if anything, had been stolen.
Incident times and locations:
6200 block of South Tripp at about 7:15 a.m. Wednesday, July 22.
What you can do:
• Keep the perimeter of your property well lit.
• Report suspicious activity immediately.
• Keep doors and windows secured.
• Immediately repair any broken windows, doors or locks.
• If video surveillance is available, save and make a copy of the incident for
• Make an agreement with your neighbors to watch each other's homes for suspicious
• If you are a victim, do not touch anything, and call police immediately.
• If approached by a witness to the incident, request contact information.
If you have any useful information to share about these crimes, contact the Area Central Bureau of Detectives at (312) 747-8382.