Bureau of Detectives – Area Central
008th District ( Chicago Lawn)
About the Crime:
This alert gives notice to citizens residing in the 008th District (Chicago Lawn) of burglary incidents which have occurred during the month of June. In these incidents, offender(s) gain entry into a residence through a rear door and take property from therein. These incidents have occurred in the geographical locations listed below:
Incident times and locations:
4600 Block of S. Karlov Ave on 08 June 2015 at approximately 2:30 P.M.
What you can do:
- Keep the perimeter of your property well lit
- Report suspicious activity immediately
- Keep doors and windows secured
- Immediately repair any broken windows, doors or locks
- If video surveillance is available, save and make a copy of the incident for investigating detectives.
- Make an agreement with your neighbors to watch each other's homes for suspicious activity.
- If you are a victim do not touch anything, call police immediately
- If approached by a witness to the incident, request contact information
If you have any information Contact the Bureau of Detectives – Area Central
# # #